|JIJUDEN is located at the foot of a mountain in the northwest of Kyoto, and enclosed by World Heritage sites such as Kinkaku-ji, Ryōan-ji, and Ninna-ji, and some famous temples. It takes about 20 minutes by taxi or 40 minutes by bus to get here from Kyoto Station and center of the city.
<Accessibility to the neighboring notable sights>
* Kinkaku-ji (Golden Pavilion): 3 mins walk.
* Ryōan-ji: 15 mins walk/2 stops by bus.
* Ninna-ji: 25 mins walk/5 stops by bus.
* Myōshin-ji: 25 mins walk/bus& Kitano Line.
* Daitoku-ji: 25 mins walk/6 stops by bus.
To visit to other famous sites such as Kiyomizu/Gion area, Okazaki area, Ginkakuji temple, the Imperial Palace, etc. we recommend to take taxi. Kyoto is small city and you will go anywhere in Kyoto within 30 minutes/3,000yen.